Cross Asset Research
Finding answers and trade ideas in a complex world.
As the financial landscape is becoming ever more complex and correlated across asset classes and geographic regions, the ability to provide relevant information and independent insight becomes increasingly important.
In response to these challenges, we offer a Cross-Asset Research approach: analysis of the impact of major events on different asset classes, assessment of the links between asset classes, and strategic synthesis of this key information to provide an integrated view.
STRONG EXPERTISE ACROSS REGIONS, ASSETS AND THEMES
· Quantitative research and Technical Analysis
· Strategy & Asset Allocation
· Credit, Rates & Currencies
· Emerging Markets
· Socially-Responsible Investment
We benefit from a global coverage thanks to our local networks in Eastern Europe (Moscow, Bucarest, Warsaw and Prague), the strengthening of our presence in the US and in Asia (Hong Kong, Tokyo, Singapore and Seoul), together with our established UK and Western European base.
Our cross-asset offering
· A full and complete array of publications
· Reports dedicated to the entire asset class range
· Regional & thematic focuses
· Global reports with a multi-asset approach